The consumption of Nicotine based products is restricted to those over legal age in Canada.
SMOK RPM80 RBA COILThis product will earn you 20 points.
SMOK RPM80 RBA COIL (1 PACK)
The SMOK RPM 80 RBA Coil is a rebuildable coil deck for SMOK RPM80 and RPM80 Pro KIT. The SMOK RPM80 RBA Coil has 0.6ohm NiCr built-in coil resistance.
- 1 x SMOK RPM80 RBA Coil
- Compatible with SmokFetch Pro kit
- Compatible with Smok Rpm80 pod kit
- Compatible with Smok RPM 80 Pro kit
- Coil Resistance 0.6-ohm
- Coil Material is NiCr
- 1 x RGC RBA Coil
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x 510 Adapter
- 4 x Replacement Screw
- 4 x Sealing Ring
Experience Level & Key Points
How to build the RBA:
- Install and position the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up.
- Once all in place, make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole.
- Also, make sure the coil is not touching the base.
- Cut the ends of the wire
- Install the 510 adapter on the RBA deck and activate the device to test the coil. If the coil is not heated evenly from the center outwards, adjustments are required.
- cut a strip of cotton and make sure it's not too tight or loose.
- once the cotton is inserted, cut the cotton at an angle and make sure it's not too short or too long.
- Prime your coil and cotton with your e-liquid.