The consumption of Nicotine based products is restricted to those over legal age in Canada.
AIRIS 8 DIP & DABThis product will earn you 40 points.
AIRISTECH AIRIS 8 DIP & DAB WAX VAPORIZER
The AIRISTECH Airis 8 Dip & Dab Wax Vaporizer is a great if you are looking for a device that allows you to both Dip and Dab, whenever you feel like. It is also an incredibly compact and portable vaporizer that is easy to carry around and use when you are on the go.
The kit includes 2 different mouthpieces that you can use to dip into material. This is perfect for busy, on-the-go individuals or in public settings. If you have the time, you can do the traditional way by dabbing the material onto the atomizer directly.
AIRISTECH Airis 8 Dip & Dab Wax Vaporizer Features:
- 450 mah internal battery
- Discreet Pen Style Device for Stealthy Travel Use
- Equipped with Dual Heating Elements: Dab or Dip!
- Dual Coil Quartz Glass Element: Delivers Pure & Tasty Vapor
- Variable Output Capability: 3 Preset Levels
- 3.4V (Green), 3.7V (Blue), 4.2V (Red)
- Universal USB Charging Method
- Easy Single Button Operation
- Press Button 5 Times to Lock/Unlock
- Press 3 Times to Adjust Output Level
- Backed by 6 Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 x Airis 8 Battery
- 1 x Airis 8 Mouthpiece
- 1 x C1 Touch Coil
- 1 x C2 Dab Coil
- 1 x USB Charging Cord
- 1 x Packing Tool
- 3 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x User Guide
Experience Level & Key Points
- Used for wax concentrates
- Airistech Airis 8 Touch coils
- Airistech Airis 8 Dab coils
- Do not overfill when using the Touch coils
- Turn on/off: press the power button 5 times rapidly
- Voltage control: press the power button 3 times rapidly in 2 seconds.
How to Operate with C2 Dab coil:
- Remove the mouthpiece
- Load the C2 DAB with concentrate, but don't over-pack
- Press and hold the power button which will light up when activated
- Wait 2-3 seconds for the coil to vaporize concentrate
How to Operate with C1 Touch coil:
- Remove the dab mouthpiece
- Press and hold the power button
- Keep a direct connection between the C1 coil and the concentrate
- Don't stick your finger in the heating coil area