The consumption of Nicotine based products is restricted to those over legal age in Canada.
STLTHQ1: How many flavors does stlth have?
Hope - Mint
Hope - Berries
Hope - Creme
Naked100 - Hawaiian Pog
Naked100 - Really Berry
Sorbae - Grapefruit Watermelon
Sorbae - Passion Fruit Aloe
Sorbae - Raspberry Sour Apple
Rope Cut - Dark Thirty
Rope Cut - Skipper
Rope Cut - Loose Canon
Decoded - Bloop
Decoded - Bigger Foot
Decoded - Atlantis
Q2: What are the biggest difference between stlth and juul
- The Stlth is a canadian brand. JUUL is an american brand. When we look at it quantitatively: The STLTH offers you triple the amount of juice in its pods (2ml vs 0.7ml). It also doubles the JUUL in battery life (420mah vs 200mah). Aside from that, the JUUL costs twice as much as the STLTH. For example at The Vape Company we sell the JUUL starter kit for 64.99 while we sell the STLTH starter kit for 24.99. Another difference would be that STLTH has more of a variety in pod flavours. JUUL also has its own designated charging dock, while STLTH charges through micro usb. (k)
Q3: Does stlth have refillable pods?
- No. STLTH does not have refillable pods. Once you finish your pod, you must replace it. k
Q4: How long does each pod last?
- It ultimately depends on how much you are smoking. If you are a chain smoker and smoke more than 25-30 times a day, a pod may last a few days. But if you don’t smoke often and only use it for short periods of time, one pod can last about a week. It all depends on the user intake. k
Q5: What’s the difference between stlth tobacco and Rope cut?
- STLTH’s Tobacco blend is a simple rich & bold tobacco flavour. Rope Cut is a brand that is partnered with STLTH and they offer different unique tobacco flavours such as Skipper (smooth creamy custard tobacco), Dark Thirty (plum tobacco w/ hint of rum), & Loose Canon (creamy caramel tobacco). k
Q6: What’s the difference between stlth and vype?
- The difference between STLTH and Vype starts with pricing. The Vype is sold for 19.99 as a starter kit while STLTH is 24.99. Vype also sells their pods for 12.00 versus STLTH selling pods for 14.99, so when it comes to price they have STLTH beat. But STLTH still has more juice capacity in their pods (2ml vs 1.9ml) plus the battery life on the STLTH still stands stronger (420mah vs 350mah). STLTH also offers more flavours. Another difference would be that STLTH charges through a micro usb, while Vype has a magnetic dock that attaches to the base of the device and plugs into a usb. k
Q7: is stlth being supported by a Tobacco company?
Q8: How long would it take to charge the device?
- Charging a device for the first time usually takes 40-60 minutes for a full charge. Once the light on the device turns from red to green, that means it is fully charged. k
Q9: does stlth have any mint or menthol flavors?
- Yes. STLTH offers many mint and menthol flavours. They have Frost (peppermint inhale w/ frosty spearmint exhale), Honeydew menthol, Hope- Mint, and Tundra berry (mixed berries w/ hint of mint). K
Q10: Sometimes I get spit back with my stlth, is this common?
- Spit back on the stlth device is common. Sometimes excess vapor can form inside the pod. This happens from extra vape that pools everytime you inhale. The vapor ends up condensing and forms a barrier to the vapor flow. This can result in popping sounds and spitback. k
Q11: Does stlth leak?
- Some pods do leak due to low temperature conditions, excessive humidity, condensation, or drastic change of altitude. If you encounter excessive leaking, replace the affected pod. If it is leaking slightly, remove the pod from the device, place a tissue on the mouthpiece and blow from the bottom of the cartridge. This is done so the tissue absorbs the condensation. k
Q12: Sometimes my stlth device auto fires, how do I stop it?
- Remove your pod. Hold a tissue over the mouthpiece and blow into the cartridge. This will remove any condensation that is collected at the bottom. Check the battery and make sure there isnt any liquid in there, if there is, swab it out. Stick the pod back into the device and see if it works. Never blow into the pod as they were designed for single air flow, and you’ll force the liquid into the battery and cause issues. If this doesnt work, I suggest replacing the device with a new one. k
Q13: Is it cheaper to use stlth or Vype?
- In terms of the initial investment, vype is cheaper at 19.99 whereas STLTH starter kit is 24.99. However, in terms of usage, STLTH becomes cheaper to use when you compare per mL because you get 3 pods of 2 ml, vs Vypes 2 pods with 1.9 ml. In addition, you get more flavour options with STLTH pods as well. k
Q14: will stlth stop producing their mango flavors as well?
- As of right now, STLTH will continue to sell mango flavour pods until any law or action is put into place to stop selling them. k
Q15: Are the stlth pods hackable?
- Anything that was built can be taken apart, so yes you can try to hack your pod and refill it, but it is not suggested. 9 times out of 10, it just won't work out. The coil may not taste good, and the life expectancy of that pod will go out quicker than usual. It may even start excessively leaking on you. So the best option is to not try and tamper with your pod. k
SMOK Nord 2 Questions
Q1: What are the differences between Nord 1 and smok Nord 2 kit?
- There are many differences between the Nord 1 and Nord 2 as the Nord 2 came out with some cool new features. Nord 2 has a new LED screen, wattage adjustment and a smart detection function to easily understand your device status. Some of the main differences are the wattage (10-15w vs 1-40w), the juice capacity (3ml vs 4.5ml), and the battery on the Nord 2 has improved as well (1100mah vs 1500mah). In the Nord 2 kit you get an RPM and Nord (RPM mesh 0.4, Nord DC 0.8) coil. It also comes with two different pods (RPM nord, RPM Standard).The Nord coils are only compatible with the Nord 2 pod. k
Q2: Is the nord 2 kit compatible with all the Nord coils?
- The Nord 2 pod is compatible with all Nord coils
- Rpm pod is compatible with all Rpm coils
- Nord 2 pod is not compatible with the original Nord device
Q3: Which Nord coil is the best for flavor?
- The 0.6 nord mesh coil is designed best for flavor.
Q4: I’m using the Nord 1.4 Ceramic coil and I want better flavor, which coil would you recommend?
- It depends on the type of nicotine that you are using.I would recommend using the RPM 1.2ohm quartz coil as it is designed best for pure flavor with a fast heat up time. k
Q5: What's the difference between nord 1.4 regular and the 1.4 Ceramic Nord coil?
- The Nord 1.4 regular is optimized for MTL experience
- The Nord 1.4 ceramic is designed for high temperature resistance. K
Q6: Can I change the power settings on the Nord 2?
- Yes, you can change the power on the Nord 2
- Press the central fire button 3 times, the wattage will start to flash
- By pressing the fire button once you increase the wattage in increments of 1 and by holding the fire button will raise the wattage faster.
Q7: What's the difference between RPM40 and Nord 2 kit?
- The RPM40 and Nord 2 are very similar when you compare them side by side. Each of the two still have a few different unique features such as the RPM40 having a new IQ-R chip, and the Nord 2 having a smart detection function feature. When it comes to battery capacity they share a 1500mah battery. They also differ in the size of the device. The price of the RPM40 is 39.99 while the Nord 2 is sold for 54.99. k
Q8: How much are the Smok Nord 0.6 mesh coils?
- The Smok Nord 0.6 mesh coils are sold for 17.99 for a pack of 5. K
Q9: What’s the recommended wattage for the nord 0.8 coil?
- The recommended wattage for the Nord 0.8 mesh coil is 15w. K
Q10: Are the Nord coils compatible with RPM40 kit?
- Yes. The Nord coils are compatible with the RPM40 kit exclusively with a Nord Pod. K
Q11: How much is the Nord Carbon Fiber kit?
- The Nord Carbon Fiber kit costs 24.99. K
Q12: Does Nord pod leaks?
- The Nord pods should not leak if used properly. If kept at a correct temperature, never laying it on its side, and not left for excessive periods of time without use, they shouldn't leak. If you follow these steps to prevent leaking then it shouldn't leak so much. If it still does you may be dealing with a damaged pod which is easily replaceable. k
Q13: How do I prevent spit back on my vape device?
- Spit back occurs due to several factors. If you have excessive amounts of e-liquids inside the coil, it may spit back so the best option is to try not to over-prime your coil.
- If your wattage is lower than the recommended wattage for your device, you might not be vaporizing e-liquid as quickly as your wick is supplying it.
- Try going up by 5-10 watts if you’re using a variable wattage mod.
- Sometimes when your device spits back it can also be an indication that the coil or pod is on its end of life cycle. To prevent spit backs you should also never leave your vape device in the car or excessively cold or hot temperatures because this causes the juice to change consistency and make it thinner which may result in spitbacks. k
Q14: How long does it take to charge the device?
- It can take 30 mins to a couple of hours for a full charge. But roughly speaking it will take around an hour and 40 min for a full charge. Most times the device will have a green light, meaning it's fully charged. k
Q15: how long does each nord coil last?
- Each nord coil lasts 2 to 3 weeks. It depends on several factors such as frequency of use, inhale time, the type of juice used, and wattage output.
- As a general rule, you should change your coil if you experience reduced flavor/vapor production, leakage issues, gurgling, uncanny ohm readings, or burnt taste. k
Q16: Should I replace my Nord pods every week?
- No, you shouldn't have to replace your Nord pod every week, if needed you can remove the coil from the pod and clean out the pod with warm water before replacing the coil.
Q17: Are the nord pods compatible with the smok nord 2 kit?
- No, because of new design the original nord pods are not compatible with the Nord 2 Kit.
Q18: Are the SmokRGC coils compatible with the Nord 2 kit?
- No, the Smok RGC coils are not compatible with the Nord 2 kit.
Q19? What coils does it come with the Nord2 kit?
- RPM Mesh 0.4ohm coil
- Nord DC 0.8ohm coil
Q20: Is it better to get buy a nord 2 kit or the rpm40?
- When Comparing the two devices the Originality of RPM40 as a Pod Mod drove a lot of competitors to make their own versions such as the voopoo vinci and so forth. If you’re a vaper who likes the straight simplicity and the form factor of the nord then the Nord 2 would be perfect.
- But if you are a vaper who has a love for traditional mods then the RPM40 with its customization and RBA compatibility is the device for you.
Q21: Can I adjust the airflow on the Nord 2 pods?
- The Nord 2 pods don’t offer any means of airflow adjustment.
Q22: Is the Smok RPM RBA coil compatible with the Smok Nord 2?
- the Smok Nord 2 is compatible with the RPM RBA.
Q23: Are the RPM40 pods compatible with the Nord 2?
- the Smok RPM40 pods are not compatible with the Nord 2.
Q24: How can I change the wattage on the Nord 2 kit?
- Press the fire button 3 times, then the wattage value will begin to flash
- By clicking the fire button you can increase the wattage in increments of 1, or by holding the fire button you can gradually increase the wattage faster
SMOK RPM 80 & 80 Pro Questions
Q1: What does Smok RPM stand for?
- Smok RPM stands for “Real Pod Mod”.
Q2: Is Smok a good brand?
- Smok is a popular and ever increasing brand with vape gear. Also known as SmokTech, they have been manufacturing vape products since 2010. What makes Smok a good brand, is because of their innovation and performance.
Q3: What is the difference between smok rpm80 kit and the rpm 40 kit by smok?
- The battery for RPM80 kit is 3000mah, As the battery for the RPM40 is 1500mah
- The maximum wattage for the RPM80 is 80w, as the RPM40 is 40w
- The RPM80 also introduces a new coil line (RGC) as its secondary coil, as the RPM40 uses RPM and Nord
Q4: What is the difference between rpm80 and Smok rpm80 pro kit?
- The RPM80 Pro is powered by a single 18650, when the RPM80 is powered by a built-in 3000mah battery.
- The Height of the RPM80 pro is 118mm tall, while the RPM80 is 109mm tall.
Q5: Are the pods interchangeable between the rpm80 and rpm80 pro?
- The pods for the rpm80 pro and rpm80 are interchangeable.
Q6: Are the smok rpm40 pods compatible with the smok rpm80 kit?
- The Smok Rpm40 pods are not compatible with the Smok Rpm80 kit.
Q7: Which coils does it come with the rpm80 pro kit?
- The Smok Rpm80 Pro Kit, comes with the rpm mesh 0.4ohm coil and the Rgc conical mesh 0.17ohm coil.
Q8: Which coils are better for flavor?
- The best coil for flavour would be the RGC conical mesh 0.17ohms.
Q9: If I want to use salt nicotine, which coil would you recommend?
- The best coil for salt nic would be the RPM 1.2 Quartz coil
Q10: What are the differences between the RPM coils and the Smok Nord Coils?
Q11: Can I use the Nord coils with my RPM80 device?
- Nord coils are not compatible with the Smok RPM80 device.
Q12: How long would it take to charge my smok device?
- To charge the Smok RPM80 fully, it will take 1.5 to 2 hours.
- The 18650 battery of the RPM80 pro can be fully charged between 3 to 4 hours; it all depends on the method used to charge the battery, i.e; external charger.
Q13: How long does the rpm coils last?
- The standard lifetime for a coil is roughly about a week. It depends on several factors including frequency of use, inhale time, type of juice used, and wattage output. As a general rule, you should change your coil if you experience reduced flavor/vapor production, leakage issues, gurgling, uncanny ohm readings, or burnt taste.
Q14: How often should I prime my rpm coils?
- The only time you should prime a rpm coil is when you are replacing the one in use.
- Let the pod sit with the new coil for at least 10 minutes for maximum priming to reduce chances of dry hits.
Q15: How often should I replace the pods for the smok rpm80 pro kit?
- The only time a pod should be replaced if it is defective or damaged
- If a pod is having consistent leaking issues it can be a result of pod and coil pressure fit
- If the pod is in perfect condition then vape to your heart's content.
Q16: Does the battery come with the rpm80 pro kit?
- No, the single 18650 battery is sold separately from the RPM80 Pro kit.
Q17: How do I change the settings on the rpm80 kit?
- To adjust the settings on the Rpm80 kit use the two lower buttons below the screen to adjust wattage.
Q18: How can I reset the puff counter on the rpm80 pro kit?
- On the device, press the down and the fire button together to reset
Q19: What is the difference between rpm80 vs rpm40 kit?
- The battery size of the RPM80 is 3000mah, where as the RPM40 is 1500mah
- The Juice capacity is 5ml for the RPM80, and 4.3ml for the RPM40
Q20: Does the rpm80 pods leak?
- The RPM80 pods should not leak if used properly. If kept at a correct temperature, never laying it on its side, and not left for excessive periods of time without use, they shouldn't leak. If you follow these steps to prevent leaking then it shouldn't leak. If it still does you may be dealing with a damaged pod which is easily replaceable
Q21: How do I activate the auto draw on my rpm80 device?
- The RPM80 offers no auto draw feature.
Q20: How do I reset the time on my rpm80 pod kit?
- If you are talking about the puff time, that will reset every time you take a hit from your device. If you are talking about the time as in time of day, the rpm80 does not have a watch function. K
Q21: Why does the wattage changes every time I remove the pod?
- If the wattage changes every time the pod is removed
Q22: Can I use the smok nord coils with my RPM80 kit?
- No, the RPM80 kit comes with a RPM and RGC pod only compatible with those coil families.
Q23: Which coils should I be using if I’m using freebase e-liquid?
- The RPM Mesh 0.4 coil is recommended for Direct-to-lung and best flavor with freebase e-liquid.
- The RPM triple mesh 0.6 coil is recommended for Direct-to-lung and best vapor production with freebase e-liquid.
- The RPM SC 1.0 is recommended for mouth to lung with freebase e-liquid
All these coils listed above should be used if you are using freebase e-liquid.
- RPM Quartz 1.2 is recommended for salt nicotine e-liquids and mouth to lung experience, not recommended if you are using freebase e-liquid. K
Q24: How is airflow compared to the smok Nord 2 kit?
- Thanks to the larger air slots the Rpm80 has better airflow compared to the Nord 2 as its air slots are slightly smaller in size. K
Q25: What is the difference between the RGC and RPM coils?
- RPM coils are designed for mid-low wattages and less vapour production
- RGC coils are more high powered and air flowed coils
Q26: What is the RGC RBA coil?
- The RGC RBA coil is designed for individual vaping style. The coil has a larger heating area and is designed for well balanced flavour and denser vapor. It is compatible with Rpm80 and Rpm80 pro.
Uwell Crown Pod Kit Quations:
Q1: Can I change the settings on the crown pod device?
- The Crown pod system doesn’t have changeable settings
- Airflow adjustment is located on the side of the pod
- 5 clicks of the fire button to shut off and turn on the device
Q2: What’s the difference between Caliburn kit and the Uwell Crown pod kit?
- The crown and caliburn are fairly similar to each other but there are a few differences between the two such as, the crown has a juice capacity of 3ml while the caliburn holds 2ml.
- The crown is shorter but wider than the caliburn which stands taller but slimmer than the crown, which gives the crown a bigger battery size (1250mah) vs the smaller battery in the caliburn (520mah).
- They also differ in output power, the crown goes from 1-25w, vs the caliburn which goes from 1-11w.
- The new crown pods not only have an increased juice capacity they have adjustable airflow. K
Q3: Which pod is good for freebase nicotine?
- The 0.6ohm coil is best suitable for freebase nicotine.
Q4: How long does it take to charge the device?
- The Crown pod system, should take up to 1 to 1-½ hours
Q5: How long does each pod last?
- The Crown pods last up to 1 to 2 weeks each, this also depends on type of juice used and frequency of usage.
Q6: How can I adjust the airflow on my uwell crown pod kit?
- The Airflow adjustment is located on the side of the Crown pod
Q7: Does the crown pods have better flavor than the uwell caliburn kit?
- Thanks to the 0.6ohm crown pod, the crown pods produce a richer flavour than the caliburn kit
Q8: How do I activate the auto draw on my crown pod kit?
- The Auto draw feature is always activated with the Crown pod kit.
Q9: What is the difference between the crown pod kit and the uwell marsu pod kit?
- The difference between the marsu pod and the crown pod system, is that the marsu pod kit is built as a Pod system with a charging case.
- The marsu pod kit comes with a rechargeable pod (150mah) and it comes with a charging case (1000mah). The marsu kit combines a pod system with a carrying case. Providing enough power for approximately six full charges. When the pod is placed into the charging case, a lever system pulls the pod system within, while a sliding mouthpiece cover hides the top of the pod to prevent debris from entering the mouthpiece.
- The juice capacity for the marsu pods is 1.3ml, and the maximum wattage for the device is 11w.
- The juice capacity for the crown pod is 3ml and the maximum wattage is 25w. The only similarity it has to the crown is that they are both drawn activated devices and have refillable pods.
- The crown pod does not come with a charging case, but the battery on the device is 1250mah. k
Q10: Are the uwell crown pods compatible with the caliburn kit?
- No, the crown pods are not compatible with the caliburn kit as uwell came out with a new design for the crown pod that is wider and bigger than the caliburn pods, so they will not fit into your caliburn kit. K
Q11: Can you vape it while crown pod mod is charging?
- As some devices have a pass through function allowing you to vape while the device is on charge. Yes, the Crown pod system allows for such action. But it is not recommended as it can put stress on the internal battery.
Q12: Does the Crown pod produce more vapor than the Caliburn?
- The Crown pod does produce more vapour than the Caliburn.
Q13: Which Crown pod is recommended for DTL?
- The recommended Crown pod for DTL is the 0.6ohm dual parallel coil pod.
Uwell Caliburn & Koko Questions
Q1: What is the difference between the original Caliburn and Uwell Caliburn koko kit?
- The difference between the original Caliburn and the Caliburn Koko is design. As the original Caliburn offered a dual activation system, a button and auto draw sensor.
- With the Caliburn Koko, the design got smaller and the button was removed only having auto draw activation.
Q2: How good is the Caliburn kit?
- The Caliburn being a popular device is amazing. Offering amazing flavour and decent enough vapour to give you satisfying hits throughout the day. The pods for the Caliburn are also great as they’re light on juice consumption.
Q3: Are the Caliburn pods interchangeable with the KoKo kit?
- Yes, the Caliburn pods are interchangeable with the Koko kit. As well as vice-versa.
Q4: How long does it take to charge the device?
- The Caliburn, will take up to 45 mins to charge fully.
Q5: How long does the pods last?
- Depending on the type of juice used, and how frequent the device is used at most Caliburn pods and Koko pods will last up to 2-3 weeks.
Q6: What’s a good upgrade from the Uwell Caliburn pod kit?
A good upgrade from the uwell Caliburn pod kit would be the Uwell Crown pod system.
Q7: What’s the difference between the caliburn 1.4ohm pod and the koko 1.2ohm coil?
Q8: Is it better to use freebase or salt nicotine with the caliburn pods?
- Caliburn pods can handle both freebase and salt nicotine
- For a longer life span, it is recommended to use salt nicotine because of lower VG ratings
Q9: Do the Caliburn pods leak?
- As Caliburn pods are top filled they rarely leak
- Over time small amounts of precipitation will form underneath the pod but a Q-tip can easily fix the issue.
Q10: Do the Caliburn pods have spit backs?
Q11: Can I change the power settings on the uwell caliburn pod kit?
- The Caliburn offers no option to regulate power
VooPoo Vinci & Vinci X Questions
Q1: What is the difference between voopoo vinci and the vinci x pod mod?
The difference between the voopoo vinci and the vinci x, is the battery storage, and wattage limit. J
Q2: Is voopoo a better brand than Smok?
Among more serious vapers, Smok is looked down upon.
Q3: What is the difference between vinci x and rpm80?
- The RPM80 max wattage is 80w, the Vinci X max wattage is 70w
- The Pod capacity for the RPM80 is 5ml, the Vinci X pod capacity is 5.5ml
Q4: How can I change the setting on my VooPoo Vinci X device?
Q5: Which PnP coils are better for flavor?
Q6: What does voopoo pnp stand for?
- PNP stands for Plug and Play
Q7: Are the pnp coils compatible with any other brands or devices?
- Pnp coils are compatible with the, DRAG Baby, DRAG Trio, VINCI, VINCI R, and VINCI X
Q8: How long does it take to charge the device?
- For a full charge for the Vinci would take 1 hour and 15 minutes
Q9: How often should I change my pnp coils?
- It is recommended to Change your pp coils every 2-3 weeks
Q10: Would the smok nord coils be compatible with the vinci x kit?
- No, the Smok Nord coils are not compatible with the Vinci X
Q11: How do I change the airflow on the voopoo vinci kit?
- To change the airflow of the voopoo vinci, just turn the pod 180 degrees.
Q12: What’s the correct way to install the vinci pods?
Q13: Are the Smok Nord pods compatible with the vinci x kit?
- No, the design of the Smok Nord pods are not compatible with the Vinci X kit
Q14: What is the difference between voopoo vinci kits and the Smok RPM40 kits?
- The pod size for the Voopoo vinci kits is 5.5ml as the Smok RPM40 pod size is 4.5ml
Q15: Which coils are best suited for the voopoo vinci x pod mod kit?
- The best coil for the Vinci X kit would be the 0.3ohm PNP-MV1 mesh coil.
Q16: What is a good upgrade from the vinci x pod mod kit?
VooPoo Vinci & Vinci X Questions F
Q1: What is the difference between Voopoo Vinci and the Vinci X pod mod?
The Vinci is slightly smaller than the Vinci X.
The Vinci has a 1500 mA internal battery. The Vinci X uses a single 18650 external battery.
The Vinci goes up to 40 watts. The Vinci X goes up to 70 watts.
The Vinci has Manual and Auto modes. The Vinci X has only Manual mode.
The Vinci starter kit comes with an R1 0.8-ohm and a VM1 0.3-ohm coils. The Vinci X starter kit comes with a VM1 0.3-ohm and a VM4 0.6-ohm.
Q2: Is Voopoo a better brand than Smok?
Q3: What is the difference between Vinci X and RPM80?
The Vinci X is slightly bigger and lighter than the RPM80.
The Vinci X has a juice capacity of 5.5 ml. The RPM 80 has a juice capacity of 5 ml.
The Vinci X uses a single 18650 external battery. The RPM80 has a 3000-mA internal battery.
The Vinci X goes up to 70 watts. The RPM80 goes up to 80 watts.
The Vinci X uses the Voopoo PNP coils family. The RPM 80 uses the Smok RPM, and Smok RGC coils families.
Q4: How can I change the setting on my VooPoo Vinci X device?
- 5 Clicks of the Fire Button = On – Off
- 3 Clicks of the Fire Button = Adjusts Between Auto, Manual – Both Draw Options
- Press and hold Fire – Button = Resets Puff Counter
- Press and Hold + – Button – View Puff Information
- + and – buttons adjust wattage from 5w-40w in 1w increments
Q5: Which PnP coils are better for flavor?
The PnP VM1 – 0.3-ohm mesh coil will give an amazing flavor. It is recommended to be used with free base e-liquid only. We also recommend the PnP M2 – 0.6-ohm single coil.
Q6: What does Voopoo PnP stand for?
Voopoo is the name of the manufacturer of the device. “PnP” stands for “Plug n’ Play”. It refers to the method of installation of the coils, that allows the user to change them easily, within seconds.
Q7: Are the PnP coils compatible with any other brands or devices?
The PnP coils are only compatible with the DRAG Baby Trio, Vinci, Vinci R, Vinci X, Vinci Air, and FIND trio; all of them from the brand Voopoo.
Q8: How long does it take to charge the device?
The Vinci can be fully charged in 1.5 hours. The 18650 battery of the Vinci X can be fully charged between 3 to 4 hours. It all depends on the method of charging used and the condition of the battery.
Q9: How often should I change my PnP coils?
It depends on several factors: Frequency of use, inhale time, type of juice used, and wattage output. As a general rule, you should change your coil if you experience reduced flavor/vapor production, leakage issues, gurgling, uncanny ohm readings, or burnt taste.
Q10: Would the Smok Nord coils be compatible with the Vinci X kit?
The Smok Nord coils are only compatible with the Vape Pen Nord 19, Vape Pen Nord 22, Nord AIO 19, Nord AIO 22, Nord, Nord 2, RPM 40, Trinity Alpha, and FETCH Mini devices; all from the brand Smok. They are not compatible with the Vinci X kit.
Q11: How do I change the airflow on the Voopoo Vinci kit?
The Vinci’s pod offers you two different airflow options: Loose and tight. You only have to rotate the pod 180 degrees into the device to change the airflow.
Q12: What’s the correct way to install the Vinci pods?
To fill the pod with e-liquid you firstly remove the pod from the battery part of the device, then:
- Locate the silicon flappy part and gently peel it back
- Hold your pod horizontally and fill with your desired e-liquid
- Close the silicon cover ensuring its fully plugging the hole.
- Fit the Pod back onto the device.
At this point, the Vinci will automatically detect the optimal wattage for the coil installed. Which is very handy if you’re either new to vaping, or just unsure of what’s the best wattage for the installed coil.
Q13: Are the Smok Nord pods compatible with the Vinci X kit?
The Smok Nord pods are compatible with the Smok Nord. They are not compatible with the Vinci X kit.
Q14: What is the difference between Voopoo Vinci kits and the Smok RPM40 kits?
The Vinci is slightly bigger and heavier than the RPM40.
The Vinci has a juice capacity of 5.5 ml. The RPM40 can use the RPM pods for Nord and RPM pods for RPM, with a 4.5 ml and 4.3 ml juice capacity respectively.
The Vinci can be fully charged in 1.5 hours. The RPM40 can be fully charged in 2 hours.
The Vinci has Manual and Auto modes. The RPM40 has only Manual mode.
The Vinci comes with the GENE.AI chipset. The RPM40 comes with the IQ-R chipset.
The Vinci allows you to see the juice level without pulling out the pod cartridge. You can’t do this with the RPM40.
The Vinci is compatible with the Voopoo PnP coils. The RPM40 is compatible with the Smok Nord and Smok RPM coils.
The Vinci starter kit comes with an R1 0.8-ohm and a VM1 0.3-ohm coils. The RPM40 comes with an RPM Standard Pod with an RPM Mesh 0.4-ohm coil preinstalled and an RPM Nord Pod with Nord DC 0.6-ohm coil preinstalled.
Q15: Which coils are best suited for the voopoo vinci x pod mod kit?
It depends on what you are looking for. For a smooth Direct-to-Lung experience with good flavor and more vapor while using a free-base liquid, we recommend the 0.6-ohm PnP-M2 Single Coil. If you are looking for big clouds and intense flavor, we recommend the 0.3-ohm PnP-VM1 Mesh coil. For a Mouth-To-Lung experience with nicotine salt juices, we recommend the 1.2-ohm PnP-C1 Ceramic coil.
Q16: What is a good upgrade from the vinci x pod mod kit?
The RPM80 or RPM80 Pro would be a great upgrade. It goes up to 80 watts, unlike the Vinci X that goes up to 70. It also gives you a wider variety of coils: The RPM coil family, the RGC coils, and their options on RBA coils. If you want to go from the 18650-external battery of the Vinci X to a device with an internal battery, the RPM80 offers you an internal battery of 3000 mAh. These two devices also give you the chance to use two different pod options.
If you want to switch to a device with a tank that gives you the same amount of vapor with an MTL experience, your best option would be the Aspire Rover 2. It’s Nautilus XS tank is compatible with the Nautilus X and Nautilus XS coils, that will give you great flavor and a very similar throat hit.
SMOK FETCH Questions F
Q1: Which coils are compatible with the Smok Fetch?
The Coils That are compatible with this Device are:
With the RPM Fetch Pod:
- RPM MTL Mesh 0.3 ohms coil
- RPM Mesh 0.4 ohms coil
- RPM Triple coil 0.6 ohms
- RPM DC 0.8 ohms MTL coil
- RPM SC 1.0 ohms coil
- RPM Quart 1.2 ohms coil (Recommended for nic salts)
- RPM RBA
With the Fetch Nord Pod:
- Nord Regular DC 0.6 ohms coil
- Nord 0.6 ohms mesh coils
- Nord Mesh MTL 0.8 ohms coil
- Nord 1.4 ohms regular coil
- Nord 1.4 ohms ceramic coil
Q2: Which pods come with the Smok Fetch starter kit?
FETCH MINI RPM Pod (3.7 ml)
FETCH MINI Nord Pod (3.7 ml)
Q3: What is the difference between the Fetch and the RPM40?
The RPM40 uses the RPM pod for Nord (4.5 ml) and the RPM pod for RPM (4.3 ml), while the Fetch uses the FETCH MINI RPM and Nord pods (3.7 ml).
The RPM40 has a battery capacity of 1500 mA, while the Fetch has a battery capacity of 1200 mA.
The Fetch only needs 55 minutes to be fully charged. The RPM40 needs 2 hours.
Q4: What is the difference between the Fetch and the Nord?
The Nord has a battery capacity of 1100 mAh, while the Fetch has a battery capacity of 1200 mAh
The Nord has juice capacity of 3 ml, while the Fetch has a juice capacity of 3.7 ml
The Fetch is compatible with the RPM and Nord coils. The Nord only uses Nord coils.
The Fetch has adjustable wattage that goes up to 40 watts. The Nord doesn’t have adjustable wattage and it only goes up to 15 watts.
The Fetch only needs 55 minutes to be fully charged. The Nord needs 1.5 hours.
Q5: What is the difference between the Fetch and the Fetch Pro?
The Fetch Pro uses an external 18650 battery, while the Fetch uses an internal 1200 mAh battery.
The Fetch Pro uses the Fetch Pro RPM Pod (4.3 ml) and the Fetch Pro RGC Pod (4 ml), while the Fetch uses the FETCH MINI RPM and FETCH MINI Nord pods (3.7 ml).
The Fetch Pro goes up to 80 watts. The Fetch goes up to 40 watts.
The Fetch can use RPM and Nord coils. The Fetch Pro uses RPM coils and RGC coils.
Q6: How long does it take to charge the Fetch device?
Q7: How long does the battery last on average?
If we assume an average of 4 seconds per puff, at the recommended wattage for any given coil, with moderate use, the battery could last all day without a problem.