The consumption of Nicotine based products is restricted to those over legal age in Canada.
Also known as e-juice, this is a solution consisting of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, food flavorings, and sometimes nicotine. This liquid can come in a variety of PG/VG ratios and nicotine strengths. Typically, most cigarette smokers switching to e-cigarettes will start using high nicotine juices and move towards lower strength juices over time. It is common for most people to start out using strengths as high as 18mg/ml, but often will soon switch to 12mg/ml e-liquids for their improved flavor (as nicotine content drops flavor increases) We do not recommend use of e-liquid with a nicotine strength above 18mg/ml. In fact, we recommend using the minimum nicotine strength needed to sate your nicotine cravings because as nicotine content is decreased flavor is improved. It is important to note advanced users using devices that produce more vapor will typically use lower strength nicotine because when more vapor is produced and inhaled, the overall nicotine concentration stays the same. The need for higher nicotine concentrations is exclusive to devices producing smaller amounts of vapor. Those using advanced devices will typically favor liquids in 3mg/ml or 6mg/ml.
Freebase nicotine is the most common form of nicotine found in e-liquid. It can be thought of as pure nicotine, producing a harsh throat hit when inhaled. Because of its purity, it also absorbs into the body rapidly, so freebase nicotine e-liquids are offered in lower, more manageable nicotine strengths.
Benefits of Freebase Nicotine
As freebase nicotine was the original form of nicotine used to produce e-liquid, it is easy to find at any vape store. Freebase nicotine e-liquids are normally more suitable for sub-ohm vaping in direct to lung devices because of their lower concentrations, although salt nic manufacturers have now begun to create low strength nicotine salt e-liquids to be used in high-powered devices. Still, freebase nicotine e-liquids are revered for their strong throat hit at lower concentrations, making them a popular option among vapers who are looking to reduce their nicotine intake while maintaining a satisfying sensation.
Here are the top 10 best freebase nicotine e-liquids:
1) Naked100 brain Freeze (Strawberry, Kiwi and Pomegranates with a cool exhale) https://thevapecompany.com/products/brain-freeze-60ml
2) Koil Killaz Savage (Watermelon, Kiwi and Strawberry) https://thevapecompany.com/products/koil-killaz-savage-60ml
3) Beard Vape co. Number 32 (Cinnamon Funnel Cake) https://thevapecompany.com/products/beard-vape-co-no-32-60ml
4) Illusions Rogue 60ml (Wild Raspberry and Acai Berry) https://thevapecompany.com/collections/canadian-brands/products/illusions-rogue-60ml
5) Lemon Drop Mango 60ml (Mango Lemonade) https://thevapecompany.com/collections/canadian-brands/products/mango-by-lemon-drop-60ml
6) Cash Man 60ml (Mango and Strawberry) https://thevapecompany.com/collections/canadian-brands/products/nasty-juice-cash-man-mango-strawberry-60ml
7) Twelve Monkeys Matata 60ml (Apple and Grape) https://thevapecompany.com/collections/canadian-brands/products/matata-twelve-monkeys-60ml
8) Vapetasia Juicy Peach 60ml (peach Lemonade) https://thevapecompany.com/collections/canadian-brands/products/vapetasia-juicy-peach-lemon-60ml
9) Skwezed Green Apple 60ml (Green Apple) https://thevapecompany.com/collections/american-brands/products/skwezed-green-apple-60ml
10) Jam Monster Strawberry Jam 60ml https://thevapecompany.com/collections/american-brands/products/jam-monster-strawberry-100ml